Friday, June 13, 2008

Awesome.

Life is good. Sure, it is hot outside, but that is what limeaid is for, right? We have a soda fountain/drug store called Timberlake's - they have great ice cream and icey cold drinks, as well as sandwiches, prescription filing, etc.

I've also been devouring cold mozarella/basil/tomato caprese-style sandwiches from Revolutionary Soup, as they buy local, so no poop-tainted tomatoes for me! Woohoo!

Also, it is Friday.

My Pappy, Mom's Dad, turns NINETY on Sunday which is also Father's Day and I think the day before Flag Day as well. His WWII war vet self is going to have fun. A lot of the direct family is going to be around, unfortch, not everyone - but it should be a good time. Plus he gets to meet Mike!

Who I am sure he is going to love. How could he not??

Politically-speaking, I love Meghan McCain's blog! She is too funny --- plus she has amazingly good taste in music. http://mccainblogette.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment