Monday, December 8, 2008

AUGH

So, while working on Christmas Cards... I have come to a conclusion. I need a new Address Book. The one I have I got while shopping at Harrod's in 6th grade. Yes, it is that old. BUT, I have held onto it because it is Kate Spade, and is Kelly Green, and is Ostrich skin. However, the inserts no longer exist. Does anyone know where I can find UBER-cute three-ring (about 8"-10" tall) inserts? Target failed miserably for me and it was my biggest hope. Anyone have any input?

Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway!! I will have it open until the end of this week!

Lastly, Muffy asked me what I was coveting today... here are my mad-dash results....


1. Patagonia Stretch Velocity Hoodie:

I would love this for morning walks-runs. And for jogging to and from my car at Gold's Gym!

2. Elizabeth Arden Good Morning skin Serum:

After my spa day at Red Door, they gave me a makeup consultation - which included placing this amazing serum on my face. L-O-V-E it!


3. Elizabeth Arden High Shine Lip Gloss:

They put this on my lips and it was SOOO flattering. I normally go for more plum-toned things, but this was really flattering! I was surprised!!

No comments:

Post a Comment