Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tagged!

I am it, as I was tagged by Sara Louise !

1. Who is your style icon?



KATHARINE HEPBURN.

omg. Love her to pieces.

2. What is your favorite Socialite Lit book?



A Girls Guide to Hunting and Fishing by Melissa Bank

3. Favorite party theme?

I have always wanted to throw a Derby Day party. I am a fan of big hats and sundresses. For cereal!

4. Go-to Halloween costume?

This past year I was a cowgirl, and that was a big hit.

5. Extravagance you can't live without?



Massages. On a regular basis.

6. Living person you admire?

No idea. I am a fan of a lot of dead people. Which sounds morbid but it is true!! I'll just say Georgina Chapman!

7. Greatest fear?

My greatest fear is dying before accomplishing everything I want to do with my life. Yeardley's death, which has followed many other deaths of people I know and care about in the prime of their lives has affected me a great deal. We are here to do things on this Earth and our Plan may not match His Plan but since I don't know WHAT His Plan is, I try to do my best in doing what makes my life feel fulfilled!

8. Trait you deplore in yourself?



I deplore my inability to just lay low. I am an incredibly active person who is Type A/Alpha Female, plus OCD from my Mom, and ADD from my Dad, and WASP perfection mixed in there too, so I am ALWAYS doing something

9. Which talent would you most like to have?



I would like to be able to test well. I want to get my Masters in Environmental Management and my Juris Doctorate and that requires doing well on the GRE and the LSAT!


10. Greatest achievement?



Going back to Randolph-Macon College to finish my degree. It is hard as anything readjusting to perpetual work, but I LOVE every minute!!


I am going to tag...

Lindsey at Being Mrs. Cullins!

No comments:

Post a Comment