Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Shoe Infatuation: Wedding Wednesday edition



So, I am still shopping around for wedding dresses, and I really have until around May/June to figure that all out... but I LOVE shoes.

This shoe is the Lanvin Kitten-Heel Bow Oxford Pump, which is a beige patent leather:



This shoe is the Stuart Weitzman Ruched Criss Cross Dorsay Pump, which is a gold lamb leather:



This shoe is the Jimmy Choo Patent Open-Toe d'Orsay, it is a nude patent leather with kitten heel!:



Love this Manolo Blahnik Rhinestone Buckle d'Orsay pump in silver nappa leather:



Adore this Valentino Couture Half d'Orsay pump in gold leather:



And, lastly, a gorgeous sky-high pair of heels, the Christian Louboutin Bow-Topped Slingback, which are in a satin-leather nude shade:



These are several styles I love for possible wedding dress shoes, while only a couple are realistic as M is not that much taller than me! But my dress will be ivory so thank goodness I am not having to wear white. EWWWWW (no offense former/fellow brides).

Thank you to Amid Privilege for helping me with this post title (didn't want to say "shoe p0rn" like so many people do!!)!
Photo from SATC: the Movie owned by HBO Films

No comments:

Post a Comment