Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wedding Shoe Update

Hey y'all! I am just up in arms about wedding shoes! I am really still leaning towards a nude heel so I can wear it with formal wear post-wedding and Badgley Mischka has two shoes that are really beautiful that I think would be fabulous with my dress (trying not to go metallic as I feel like then I will be overly concerned with how my jewelry and hair go...):

Badgley Mischka 'Keeper' Pump:


I like the 'Keeper' pump because of its construction. I love the fact that it is whimsical and carefree. I am happy that it is satin with a grosgrain bow because the satin is more what I am looking at now, a "proper evening shoe" material! What do you think?



The second pair of shoes is also by Badgley Mischka. This sandal is called the 'Randi':




I like the 'Randi' sandal because it is a little sexy, to be honest. My feet are covered for the most part so they won't really be shown off by my dress in any way. This shoe brings the sexy without my feeling guilty over it during the church service, too. The shoe is fun and flirty which may be nice long-term wear wise, as I can wear it out with my skinny jeans and a cami-cardi set or with a fun summer dress and my pearls! It is satin as well and I would have to assume that the "petals" are organza with the way they fall (although of course Nordstrom doesn't tell us!!). What do you think?



Nothing major on the wedding front although M and I did make a 50% deposit on the luxury home we have rented for our honeymoon week in North Carolina. We are staying in the village of Duck. We had considered the Sanderling Resort, one of my family's mainstays, but we wanted to have our dog and be able to cook together at a sound front home, so we booked a house instead. We will just take the car service to the Sanderling for dinner and spa treatments when needed, instead! Just as good : ).

Photo Credits: both pairs of shoes - Nordstrom, beach house back photo - Southern Shores Realty

No comments:

Post a Comment