Saturday, April 16, 2011


Date... 16.4.2011
Starting time... 23:39
Mode... bored
Outside my window..... night 
I'm thinking ..... why its nothing good on TV
I'm currently reading...... The secret (book), and I just love it, I actually red it so many times 
I'm listening to..... music on my pink Ipod 
Things around me.... strawberries, 
bottled water Evian, Ipod, phone.... 
Yesterday, I..... went to cinema (watched Circus Columbia), being home alone with my pug Luna and we two had such a great time together, LOL
The song stuck inside my head is...... Jump then fall by Taylor Swift
What time did you get up this morning ? at 7:45 because I went to hair-salon...YES, I cut off my hair, but just 2 cm :) I just love my hair and I couldn't shorten it xD 
Who was the last person I called (phone) ? no idea....
Last movie I were watching... Circus Columbia
Quote... What goes around comes around (Justin Timberlake) (I just love to saying these sentence, because I really believe its truth and btw- today I just got my karma bracelet, and its super cool :) )
Tomorrow..... not sure yet....
Ending time....... 00:00

No comments:

Post a Comment