Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Saturday Daybook


Date... 23.5.2011
Starting time... 22:53
Mood... bored 
Outside my window..... night 
I'm thinking ..... about my dear friends-L., K. and J.
I'm currently reading...... magazine
I'm listening to..... my pinky ipod :)
I'm looking forward to..... this week 
Yesterday, I..... wasn't at school, because I had a flu
The song stuck inside my head is...... For your entertainment by Adam Lambert
Today..... me and my two friends had ladies night :)
What time did you get up this morning ? early....
Who was the last person I called (phone) ? My dear friend Lea
Quote... You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith.  (Mary Manin Morrissey)
Tomorrow..... my moms birthday
Ending time....... 23:05


No comments:

Post a Comment