Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Saturday Daybook

Date... 2.4.2011
Starting time...  23:04
Mood... tired
Outside my window..... night - again :)
I'm thinking ..... about next post xD
Im doing...
I'm currently reading....Donna Bella magazine
I'm listening to..... TV, some boring movie its on -.-
Im .... watching Fantasy Homes By The Sea
I'm looking forward to..... not being in school 
Yesterday, I..... was tired from whole week
Im hungry for... pizza
The song stuck inside my head is...... What the hell by Avril Lavigne
This week I spend money on..... on magazines, earrings, hair accessories, pink storage, toys...
Unknown person that I remembered from this week ..... older men in library. Today when me and my dear friend were for the first time in that library,  he really take time and show us everything. He was really polite.
What time did you get up this morning ? At 6.30 in the morning, because i went to library
Who was the last person I called (phone) ? My friend J. 
Last movie I were watching... I don't remember the title
Quote... If you can imagine it, you can create it. If you dream it, you can become it.
Tomorrow..... dont think about it 
Ending time....... 23:20


No comments:

Post a Comment