Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sex and the City movie

I cannot wait for the Sex and the City movie. My best friend Libby and I were talking about how we cannot wait to see it, and that both of our significant others had alerady stated "you have fun seeing that without me". We are planning a Sex and the City ladies night out. I am planning pre-dinner cocktails and then going to whichever theater we purchased advance tickets at. It's going to be a good time. And ENOUGH with the Mr. Big dies rumors. I have already gotten word from a friend within the NYC filming location people for New Line that Big does NOT die because that would've pissed everybody off. But he did say, much to my chagrin, that some bad behavior of some most-loved characters could really screw things up IMHO. There were SOOO many fake scenes/dream sequences filmed alongside the real deals that no one can really know what is happening except for those in the movie. Going to be a BIG day.






Oh yeah! And I found shoes for the dress for the wedding. Plus, they were on sale at Macy's but I had seen them on Zappos...


No comments:

Post a Comment