Friday, September 10, 2010

New York Fashion Week, Day 1

Thank you very much, chic.tv, for filling a void that was sucked away from Labor Day and classes starting. Awesomeface.



And everyone, I think you will ADORE the Christian Siriano collection. It is amazing. I think I found my wedding dress in there... ha!!

You can see it on the far right of the below photo [Matthews/AP]:


Here is a New York Daily News article about his line:
http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/fashion/2010/09/10/2010-09-10_fashion_week_spring_2011_christian_siriano_opens_fashion_week_with_clothes_fit_f.html.

And here is the video of the finale of his show:


Pretty great stuff, huh? I hope to do my next post on Chanel or something more haute, although Mr. Siriano has incredible taste, no? As an aside, all of Christian Sirano's shoes were from his Payless shoe line, which I think is a great way to highlight the diversity of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment