Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Taylor

 

I totally forget to post it about his birthday so I’m going to this now---- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR LAUTNER

He had birthday February 11. He is my favorite actor, he is absolutely the best!!!! So I will share some pictures of him with you Laughing out loud

1253560351_taylor-lautner-290imagestaylor_lautner_5311429Taylor-Lautner_ltaylor-lautner-407taylor-lautner-new-moon333taylor-lautner-outtakes

And because I’m obsessed with him, my dear sister Manuela ( click !) made me this amazing notebook,  with Taylor all over it.

New_Moon_Manuela_thumb[4]

Check out her blog to see more pictures: CLICK HERE !

 

And now comesssss…….

Yes poll again Smile I'm kind of obsessed lately with putting polls in every post, so why should I make difference now ?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment