Tuesday, August 5, 2008

the birthday loot

Sooo here's the goods from the Bday!


JCrew shorts in Sweet Papaya, soft aqua, and khaki (My JCrew rewards card arrived early!)


The Maria Trench in cobalt from Delias (Mom and Dad)

Mom tends to go through her closet and give me a ton of vintage clothes she, as a pre-retirement schoolteacher, doesn't need:
Example A: Black DTerrel cardigan (Mom)
Example B: 3 silk knot-tie shirts for fall in teal, patterned, and grey from Doncaster (Mom)
Example C: 1 black Doncaster custom cotton strapless tap suit (Mom)
Example D: 2 D.terrell suits - purple and red (perfect for fall) from Mom

White, Pink, Green, and Navy cardigans from Gap/Old Navy (myself)


Clinique Fresh Bloom All Over Color in Peony (Woolfs)

$200 check (GMM & GPP)

a houseplant and membership to the United Daughters of the Confederacy (Gaga and Pappy)

Handmade Necklace (Aunt Nunny)

Clinique Quickliner for Lips in Allspice (Woolfs)


Cuisinart 1.5 quart ice cream/frozen yogurt/sorbet maker (Mom and Dad)

1.5" curling iron for my long-arsed hair! (Mom and Dad)


Coach clutch! (Mom and Dad)


*Coach watch* totally gorgeous. (Michael!!!)


Proflowers.com of Lilies delivered to the office on Friday (Michael!)


Chanel Chance au Fraiche perfume (Michael!)

Random stuff: Venus embrace razor (from my brother!), cartridges (from my brother!), shaving cream (from my brother!), dark-chocolate covered cashews, bucket of pretzils, applesauce, etc etc they always think I am not eating enough.

What a wonderful birthday. I feel so spoiled!!

No comments:

Post a Comment