Monday, August 18, 2008

Lovely Weekend

Michael and I had a lovely weekend at home. Well, he was at home on Friday, while I worked (lucky him, so much use-or-lose government Annual Leave!) - but while filing and doing my normal thing I ordered from JCrew some things I had been holding off on getting all Spring/Summer from JCrew. So I saved a TON of money and got them over the weekend:

Got the skirt in Soft Fuschia and the Super 120s similar skirt in black:


Sea Foam Treasures Bracelet!:



Sand-Dollar Necklace:



And the Darla Shift in the Brilliant Blue:



Yay! Happy Birthday to Me. Basically the money I spent on this is the money I unexpectedly saved from buying my lone TWO textbooks for this Fall. I had saved up double the amount for textbooks thinking each course would require at least one book and that was not the case. Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment