Friday, August 1, 2008

Fall 2008

I love J.Crew. Just last night, barely over two days before my birthday, they sent me my Rewards Card in record time. Yay! And I love their clothes for Fall.

Just the fashion that is coming up for Fall is gorgeous. Gorgeous! On a low-maintenance and high-class scale, both are well-represented by fashion that is coming up. Jewel tones, luxe fabrics, kind-of repeating the early Spring looks. I know for sure that Gossip Girl will be leading the pack again for the fashionistas in the twenty and thirty something category. I am all about patterned and colorful tights, rich looking bags, silks and 50s-style tailored suits! This is going to be a fab season and as I am a Leo, I know I will look fantastic and comfortable in all of them. (Just to toot my own horn a bit)

I plan on getting some key pieces that I can dress up and down all season. And maybe a couple of splurge items too. It just depends on these gas prices! Yikes! I plan on pulling my v-neck cashmere cable sweaters and my silk tops out of storage. Get my suit pants rehemmed and work them a lot too!

Here are some things I am eying:


Jeweled Critter Belt, J.Crew, on clearance for $19.99



Dr. Q Groovee purse, Marc by Marc Jacobs, $498.00



Cashmere puff sleeve sweater dress, Banana Republic, $170.00



Martini t-strap Victorian-style pump, Two Lips, $80.00

xo
Worthy

No comments:

Post a Comment