Friday, January 16, 2009

So Many Things

Picture of the Day: Pissed off New Yorkers -

First off - Happy New Year! Late by over 2 weeks, I know, and don't hate me. I hope my readership hasn't completely given up on me! I hope all is well for everyone out there, I am trying to decide whether I will do one post or multiple posts just to save everyone from dealing with LENGTH!

As you all know, I LOOOOVE Gossip Girl - and I love Nikes - so, natch, this viral ad is so awesome!


I know I have some fellow post-Nsync tour days Britney Spears fans here - --- not sure if anyone heard about how her song "If You Seek Amy" could be submitted to radio stations after the FCC was done with it ...btw, anyone else think this is silly? She doesn't actually say F.U.C.K. M.E.? Are kids really this smart these days (that is the ones who aren't already taking sex ed classes?)


Haha. I love Jossip! "O Faces of National Anthem singers for the Super Bowl" ...I think the best one is JoJo, for one, because she must've been someone who used to exist in the pop world (i.e. 1997-2005) - and because I cannot even think of a song that she ever did. Anyone got any info on JoJo for me? Gracias chicas!



Picture caption: Gawker.com
Now, I don't talk politics a lot, but does anyone else feel insulted about all of the hootananny over this President-Elect? Does anyone even remember there previously being a President-Elect seal/sign on podiums? Does anyone remember there being so many special inaugural... whatevers... for all of the other great Presidents before our time and even to the present? Teddy, FDR, or whomever. Now, I think, Obama has even surpassed Kennedy - who had at least actually spent some time IN THE OFFICE - before people started fainting over his existance - and I find that offensive. However, let me conclude by saying, America spoke, and a majority of people found him to be the right candidate. I just am anticipating to see what it is he will do for all of us!

Check out my GF Jennifer from Calista Cove's Life in the Cove blog to see her post on car coats- I LOVE her taste, don't you?

Here are some more simple styles of what she was wearing:

from Bluefly.com, this Andrew Marc is delish:

It only comes in black, and the fur trim is raccoon, which I know sounds gross, but they are actually very soft!


This Nordstrom.com coat by Fleurette is a bit more luxurious:

I like the muted wing collar - this is trimmed in mink.

Please provide my girl Hopsy with some input on her jewelry case situation!! I told her I think her even wanting one is a great idea. It is such a tradition that has been forgotten. My Mom has several, one just for costume jewelry, and it is a big vanity - 3' tall! Yeesh! But def. fun for me to pick through when designers come up with accessories for the seasons. I "borrow" from MaMa!!

Does anyone else find it insane that Oprah, with all of her money, personal chefs, trainers, etc, cannot get the means to keep off at least most of her weight?

Is this legit:
If that is legit, then my brain just exploded. Just like it did in the middle of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade this past November!!!

Who wants to spend a Million on Barack Obama's old Chrysler (Barack Obama, 1Million $, and Chrysler in the same sentence just sounds wrong) ?


I already know about FOUR weddings occurring this year - on my calendar. HOLY CRAP!!! For real? This is totally crazy. I cannot believe that I already have 1/2 as many as I did for the total of 2008. I am afraid! Gah!

Speaking of weddings, does anyone have any input for my GF Muffy Martini? She is going crazy dealing with her invitations issue!


Shoot me now? And doesn't the "Mom" in this ad look like Lady Ferguson?? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment