Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Y'all Would Be Proud!

Y'all would be proud of me - while I am cutting corners as PBF (perfect boy friend) and I are working on getting a house in the next few months- I have to still shop a tidbit for the economy's sake! Soooo here is what I got today:

Puttin on the GRITS book [asked for for Christmas but never recieved! That's okay!):



The Official Preppy Handbook - of course I asked for it but didn't recieve it, quite alright, looks good as new even though they haven't printed this in YEARS!:



The Essentially Lilly - a guide to colorful entertaining book at novel. here in C'ville:



The Palm Collection by Boatman Gellar at novel. here in C'ville:


3 boxes of notecards from Caspari:

1. The Long Leg by Edward Hopper:


2. Orchids on Black Lacquer by Karen Fjord Kjaersgaard

and 3. Air and Sea for the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation

Also purchased from Caspari:


Elizabeth W Sweet Tea soap

and a gorgeous matchbox for a tabletop from a print at the Musee de l'Impression sur Etoffes, Mulhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment