Friday, January 23, 2009

Shop Until You Drop

Hey Readers,

Be sure to stop by Calista Cove this weekend and shop and enjoy the stuff going on at Calista Cove !!!

Jennifer has such incredible merchandise and it is in such good taste, I really love all of her things, it's just about how much I can spend in one pay period from work that it boils down to : )

Here are some of my faves:

L.Erickson Italian Cotton PinStripe Double Skinny Headband:


Janna Conner Enameled Bracelets:

Of course, as is typical of me, I want the anchors!!

Janna Conner Enameled Ring - again, I would love the Anchor one:



Still haven't gotten this headband, and I am lusting it big time!
France Luxe Wide Filigree Tortoise Headband:




FYI, if you click on this link: for Calista Cove : you will get a special via me, member's discount which applies to friends and family! 25% off for this weekend, and normally 10-15% depending on the promotions Jennifer has going on! So, feel free to shop and use one of my special links in this entry (at top of entry and this bottom one) OR click on the link that is ALWAYS GOOD on the upper left top of my blog page!


xo
W

No comments:

Post a Comment