Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Costumes

Well, I have decided my Halloween Costume... well, the theme at least!

My school is having a Monster Bash Halloween party with a big-time DJ named DJ Duane (done Fancy Dress at W&L, no less) and so I am helping to host the event with my Campus Events Committee so I need a good costume.

What am I going as?

Betty Draper.

Why? Because my arm candy, I mean, PBF, Mike, will need something doable. So I wanted something he looks GOOD in, and he looks super hot in a suit, so he will play my Don Draper for the evening.

Yay!

Outfit ideas - I need input, people!!

Daytime Betty:



Horseback Riding Betty:
View 1:

View 2:


Country Club Betty:


Sexy Italy/Rome Betty:
1.

2.

Glamorous night on the town Betty:


Any of the collage Bettys:

No comments:

Post a Comment