Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Partners

My favorite story people - Mojito Maven posted about them yesterday, I have loved their prints for years. In Lexington, they sell them at Hamilton Robbins, a very VERY fine home furnishings boutique.

This is my favorite one, property of Story People creator Brian Andreas, is called Partners:



The text is: Tied together by stuff too difficult to explain to someone new.

I am sure several of my readers understand why I like this print so much. It is definitely too personal to comment about specifically on here.

Thank you Mojito Maven for reminding me of this childhood favorite artist! As an adult now, I feel like I can relate to them more, where as a child I liked them for being colorful and textured, though 2D in design!

Check out Mojito Maven's entry on Story People, here: http://makemineamojito.com/2009/10/26/story-people/

No comments:

Post a Comment