Saturday, January 30, 2010

More Lilly P love!!

I know I just did a post but I was perusing today since I was stuck in my house with 7" of snow that I had to just do something that would make me feel more warm!

Here are some more styles I just love!


For golfing, etc, I would love to have this Roslyn skirt in the Starfruit Climbing the Ladder pattern - this is just adorable, and at $118 I think I won't be able to resist!





the Sherman linen dress in Turquoise Gator Alley for $228:




the Eliot shirtdress in airy linen, pattern in Dandelion Alotta Colatta for $158:




the Bowen strapless dress in the Multi Gator Patch pattern for $178:




I still love the Adrianna dress - it is just too pretty and simple - understated for Lilly P, IMHO - with the Daiquiri Pink Wishing You Were Here for $158:







All photos and dresses linked from the Corrico website!

No comments:

Post a Comment