Thursday, March 11, 2010

Keds Love



Keds have been around for ages (1916, so almost a century!!!). My grandmother wears them gardening in her cropped pants and Brooks Brothers blouses (like the navy ones above, which are called Champion, one of their classic styles). They are a great wardrobe staple for all kinds of reasons, but mostly because they aren't overpriced and are comfortable.

Even though I can't figure out why she is wearing a pink bib, this look is better, although these Keds look like a ripoff of Vans. However, this may have been when she was dating her nasty mess of an ex-BF "rocker" Cisco Adler?? I like the mossy green color. I think it's fun to match clothes with shoes, its entertaining with sneakers!! :




However, these are ugly:

I don't know what Mischa was thinking but those shoes she "designed" are a disaster.


Here is another pair I like called the Meadow Blue Moc, cute huh?:






All photos property of Keds.

No comments:

Post a Comment