Monday, October 20, 2008

Better

Things are looking up, a bit, at the beginning of this week.

Work = busy; THREE day work week! Yippee skippy. I am trying REALLY hard to be productive!

School=busy; major Biology assignments due in TWO days but at least then they will be done before the man and I leave town on Thursday AM. Plus I have class tonight and Weds which is time-consuming as well. I am speaking of 2 quizzes, 2 lab quizzes, and 2 labs. Ewie. I am thinking I will go into the office early tomorrow AM to really accomplish something FIERCE (had to throw that in).

Personal life=extra busy! Three day work week because we are going to a wedding in SC this weekend b/c FH is a groomsman. We are talking a 200+ wedding with me knowing NO ONE. Southern belle manners and grace are going to be ALL over this wedding featuring moi. I just want to make sure I am appropriately covered in all aspects of etiquette! Jeezles. I haven't been to a legit southern-southern wedding in AGES.

FH and I had an okay weekend. It was a bit tumultuous. Our aggravations are related to trying to save up for 1. an lovely engagement ring, 2. a down payment on a house, and 3. a wedding down the road. NOT easy, esp when you have spent about 2k on attending, participating in, and buying gifts for weddings in the past 10 months!!! Yikes.

So it all pretty much has stemmed from that.


As I sip my San Pelligrino and lime juice, I have my outfit of today posted on Polyvore to share with you all:


10-20-08 by wwj3697

LOVELY. It was our first legit frost this AM (which makes sense as our alarm for 6am didn't get us out of bed until more like 6:45...) so we had to scrape (i.e. Mike did) our windshields before we left for work at around 7:30!! Yippee!!

TV speal:
Ungh. So has anyone lately watched GREEK? I have mixed feelings about how funny the coupling of Max and Casey is plus the whole Cappie totally going to fawn over her at somepoint again in the near future... *sigh* Ashleigh is so lucky to have Casey as her BFF. Does that mean they are going to girl-fight a la Gossip Girl?

I LOVE GOSSIP GIRL. there are no words. Seriously. Let's just get that straight!! No complaints!

The Hills - OMFG. Hollywood, correct me if I am wrong but Audrina is as DUMB as a doorknob! She constantly dates idiots, and now she is doubting LC on hooking up with Justin Bobby? Unless the girl was roofied and raped by the guy, I cannot IMAGINE her ever doing this. Hello, The Hills: The Lost Scenes - she bought HEIDI A CHANEL PURSE. Come on. How much love and genuine-sharing-of-wealth does this girl do. You know she totes was on the mortgage for the house she shares with Lo and used to share with Audrina, too. W.T.F.

Grey's Anatomy - so.so.so.so. good! Seriously. Mer-Der not insano-fluctuating and Izzie having balls. The Callie thing is weird though. Hahn still reminds me of an old bald guy wearing a fabulous blonde-brown wig, but maybe that is just me...


More later. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment