Monday, November 24, 2008

Ornaments & a Story

So, Michael and I are spending our first Christmas together. It was around this time last year that I first REALLY noticed him in the office building, while he had been looking at me for a good while... ha.

But seriously, I fell for him looks-wise (as we don't really WORK together) at around this time of year. I cannot believe he has been a part of my life for this long already - it has gone by so fast.

We are having so much fun picking things out together - Christmas presents, etc. We both love Christmas. And I think I have found an adorable Christmas Ornament (of which WE have none of yet...):

The Ornament Girl has ADORABLE ornaments, handmade!

This is one of hers, it is one of my favorites:
Lilly Pulitzer, in the Pineapple Passion fabric



How could you not LOVE an ornament like that?! Perfection!!

No comments:

Post a Comment