Friday, November 21, 2008

Weekend Plans...

On Sunday Dad/our Realtor and Mike and I are going to look at the house. It will be the first time Dad has been to the house. Very big deal and exciting.

Tomorrow Mike will be training so I will likely be sleeping like I am supposed to be doing more of - and maybe some studying for Biology as well.

Tonight, hopefully just cuddling with Mike and eating a yummy dinner and maybe just vegging out. We are doing our best to hold out on starting to watch holiday movies. It has been unseasonably cooler lately - highs of 45 all week with lows in the 20s! Brrr! So maybe we will watch some more of Band of Brothers instead - which I always find very moving and makes me more appreciative of the grandfathers in this world!!

If I take any pics this weekend I will be sure to share them!

xoxo
Worthy

No comments:

Post a Comment