Monday, February 2, 2009

MAJOR NEWS! Big Update




HELLO LADIES!

I was incredibly excited when Jennifer told me I was to review a beauty product! I recieved from Jennifer this handful of deluxe samples of Kate Somerville Deep Tissue Repair with Peptide K8. Let me just say, I loved the product. It normally comes in a pump dispenser which I think may help with distributing the product evenly. I applied it in the AM and PM after washing my face. I made sure to use a small amount, about a teaspoon, total. I used only the tips of my fingers to apply it all over my face. Within days I noticed that it helps with my wintertime combination skin - keeping the area around my eyes tight and soft, and the T-zone moisturized. I felt my skin texture change from before being kinda flaky to after being VERY springy. A coworker noticed my face had a hydrated glow to it - and thought I had gotten a facial! I know I am young, but that doesn't mean my face never shows stress - and this product helped alleviate that problem! Fabulous up and down!!!

Check it out here: http://www.calistacove.com/prshpr.html

And ladies, here is the best part!!!

Just For Us! Enjoy 15% off, plus get free samples as a gift with a Kate Somerville skin care purchase! For two days only, you can shop for this product and the rest of the Kate Somerville line on Calista Cove: http://www.calistacove.com/prshpr.html Calista Cove is partnering with LaPapillon spa to bring this special shopping opportunity to my readers. Use checkout code “worthy15” to save 15% off all Kate products (not including shipping) through Thursday February 5th. For more details on the rest of the Kate Somerville line and this promo, check out the Life in The Cove blog: http://lifeinthecove.typepad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment