Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blair Waldorf


OMG!! Blair Waldorf's wardrobe is now on BlueFly.com !!! I am so excited!

Actually, it has likely been up for months but I just noticed this?]

Check it out: http://www.bluefly.com/Blair/_/N-axje/list.fly

I am totes drooling...

Tocca maroon floral 'Janet' smocked blouse
Retails at $250. On sale at BF for $112.99



Alice & Olivia silk chiffon dress
The color! The gathering! the asymmetrics. LOVES it.
Retails at $422. On sale at BF for $253!



MICHAEL by Michael Kors houndstooth coat
Don't you love houndstooth? I also love belted coats - they really can emphasize an hourglass figure! (like moi)
Retails at $350. On sale at BF for $157.99.



Yoana Baraschi cobalt silk blouse! Just plain gorgeous...
Retails at $284. On sale at BF for $119.99.



Nanette Lepore 'Precocious' pumps... I love the tassels on the toe!! I simply ADORE these shoes. As I work with lawyers all day, these would be fun to have when I am wearing one of my suits... It comes in four colors, but I think the color pictured - mahogany/chocolate - is the most rich... yum!!
Retails at $360. On sale at BF for $193.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment