Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Darling Hopsy!! and Taking Any Questions You Have!



Oh, this reason is exactly why I love to blog!! Wonderful, generous and all-around perfect Hopsy at Kappa Prep has so much in common with so many of us Conservative preps out there! I almost died when I read this entry, in which she said:

Belle-Pink Cupcake asked what my dream car is.
"Gosh, this can sort o of change from week to week. It also depends on what stage of life I am in. I mean I love my little Volvo right now, but am debating on upgrading to a smaller Mercedes or the Volvo SUV in a few years. I love the way both type of car drives, so smooth and and easy! However, it will all depend on where I am in life. If I can see myself closer to starting a family I might lean towards the Volvo SUV, but if I am still a happy single girl the Mercedes is the way to go. Then, after having a few little ones I would LOVE a navy Range Rover or Mercedes station wagon (so very mommy!)."



And I couldn't agree more with her choices! Smart, efficient, etc. As I told PBF the other day, I am ALL over the Navy Range Rover for an active family car. "If the Duke of Edinburgh can be an environmentalist and drive one, so can I !!!"


I am so totes inspired! I know she is followed by a GAZILLION more people than I am, but I am flailing about for inspiration of posts to write. Fashion Week has come and gone, and I am busy with school, as usual, and hope to catch up next week during our Spring Break. However, I would LOVE to answer any questions anyone has for me - I think it would be fun. I am no longer concerned with anonymity at this point, as clearly some people who read this know me...


Do you have any questions you have always wanted to ask me?

No comments:

Post a Comment