Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tory Burch love!



Okay, so of course, I got one of my daily Nordstrom emails and it definitely grabbed my attention as it mentioned Tory Burch and Milly - two of my favorite brands! So I decided it had been a while since I had perused one of my choice shoe brands, and I found 5 styles that I think are super hot for Spring/Summer 09! I was incredibly inspired today because, thank goodness, it is finally warm-ish outside again, it finally stopped raining (of course the day AFTER we finished moving things into the new house), and there is a soothing breeze which inspired me to open up the house!

1. Tory Burch "Francesca" Gladiator sandal.
What I love about this shoe is that it isn't that regular S&M look that other Gladiator sandals have, I really find that the brown and gold softens it into a much more prep-friendly wardrobe piece, which is especially nice if you desire not looking like a Carrie-Bradshaw-SATC-Movie-from-last-year-poser (you know what I mean, that Gucci gladiator was EVERYWHERE!)!!

At Nordies it retails at $425.00.

2. Tory Burch "Holly" Patent Leather Sandal.
What I like about this shoe is that it looks like a Wedge on first glance, when in all actuality, it isn't. The shoe has a really lovely height that makes it hot-date or un-air-conditioned church service -friendly, not even 3", and has a good neutral color that makes it summer dress friendly... or, if you are tall like my lady Zazu Pitts, you could wear it with some uber-cute colorful cropped pants. Plus, the organic look of the wood-like stacked heel is incredibly big this year.

At Nordies it retails at $265.00.

3. Tory Burch "Reva" Patent Leather Espadrille Flat.
Pink ladies, rejoice! This cute pink patent leather flat with espadrille detail is available at your local Nordies! Patent is big again this warm-weather season and the roping of the espadrille is enough for you to look on-trend without looking like you walked off of an American-Indian reservation (there is nothing wrong with that, of course!!!). I, for one, love this Hibiscus Pink color but I think there are a handful of other Fashion colors to fit whatever wardrobe one chooses!

At Nordies it retails for a mere $165.00!

4. Tory Burch "Dewie" Logo Pump.
For those ladies who work indoors for most of their summer, with a more Professional dress code, I have a fantastic Tory Burch shoe for you... this "Dewie" is sleek, cool, but shows that you have incredible taste. I love the dramatic contrast of the gold-on-black look, but I also like the chunk in this 3.75" heel as well. Trends this Spring is all about accessories, and this investment piece is a no-fail number. What I love the most about these shoes is the adorable patent-leather piping along the leather top of the shoe. It whirls around and that plus the gold logo medallion and the gold around the base of the heel, really gives a special shine to the shoe... it shows you aren't wearing a dull pair of ordinary stilettos!

At Nordies it retails for $335.00.

5. Tory Burch "Reva" Ballerina Flat.
You cannot go wrong with a classic. It is incredibly ironic to call something classic, when they have only been made since 2006, as an original 7-piece shoe line. However, all doubts go out the window when one puts on the comfortable rubber-soled shoe with the chic upper -- it is understandable as to why that makes it a prep/socialite/fashionista go-to piece. It really is a lovely shoe. The Tory Burch Reva shop really proves how far a good style can go: leopard print, black, medium brown, lime green, navy, mustard, equestrian orange, grass green, banana yellow, masaai red, metallic silver, distressed gold, hibiscus pink, sand, and mocassin...

At Nordies, retailing for $195.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment