Saturday, March 21, 2009

Moving & Packing

I cannot start packing. This is driving me nuts. To procrastinate, I am watching this The Office episode from this week:

Pam: "I can tell Michael's mood by which comedy routine he chooses to do. The more infantile, the more upset he is. And he just skipped the Ace Ventura talking butt thing. He never skips it. This is bad. "



I am not working at all this week.

I have a BIG THING (unrelated to house stuff) on Wednesday at noon. Please pray for me. It is something I have been wanting for a while...

I swear when this episode is done I am going to start seriously packing. Starting with the guest bedroom which is basically my closet in this little townhouse...

Closing is on Monday at 11:00am at our attorney's office... Woohooo!

And... more funny office stuff:
The Office, different parts where people are singing:


Squeaky Chair versus Jim singing FLAT:

No comments:

Post a Comment