Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Best. Ever.

Katie: I don't have the right style for you do I?
Hubbell: No you don't have the right style.
Katie: I'll change.
Hubbell: No, don't change. You're your own girl, you have your own style.
Katie: But then I won't have you. Why can't I have you?
Hubbell: Because you push too hard, every damn minute. There's no time to ever relax and enjoy living. Every thing's too serious to be so serious.
Katie: If I push too hard it's because I want things to be better, I want us to be better, I want you to be better. Sure I make waves... I mean you have to. And I'll keep making them 'till you're everything you should be and will be. You'll never find anyone as good for you as I am, to believe in you as much as I do or to love you as much.
Hubbell: I know that.
Katie: Well then why?

I don't need to say anything:
















Hubbell: You're unhappy unless you do something. Because of me, you're trying to lay out, but that's wrong... wrong for you. Commitment is part of you. Part of what makes you attractive, part of what attracted me to you.


All clips are property of HBO (Home Box Office)

No comments:

Post a Comment