Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rainy Day!




Woke up this morning and it was a crazy 64 degrees outside! Gracious! Anyway, I bundled up and attempted to look as cute as possible...

09-08-09
09-08-09 by wwj3697 featuring J Crew


Jeans: GAP
Cardigan and vest: J.Crew (couldn't find all of it on Polyvore)
Jacket: I think actually Delias last Fall?
Shoes: Nine West



In other news, school is going well. I really am in love with all of my classes, even with my awkwardly goofy teachers. I cannot imagine anything else to be spending my time doing, esp when it comes to ALL of the reading for my EVST class that I have been doing. I just cannot wait to go out and do things more actively in the field!!




The Activities Carnival was last night and I signed up for a bunch of groups. I am not running for office for anything - maybe next semester or next Fall... esp as I am just trying to meet people still. But it was a blast last night. I got to talk to a couple of groups of great ladies (who both love the color PINK) and of course Diva's salon was there trying to give me a whole bunch of random hair stuff... I need to book a massage and mani/pedi pronto! The nails are looking rough (but I am maintaining them as best as I can!!). I am hoping to maybe do a fashion column for the student newspaper and have signed up for a few other activities as well!

Anyway, time to study!

1. "W" charm property of Tiffany and Company
2. Polyvore is by me.
3. Yellow Jacket property of R-MC
4. Electrofishing picture from http://www.kinneticlabs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment