Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day thoughts




Because, of course, my college is likely the only one in the South that HAS class today. Case in point, my commute today was 20 minutes shorter than it normally is. Not even kidding.


I WAS going to make a POLYVORE... but apparently the site is down right now [stupid].


So... I will make a list of stuff and things going on in my life.



+ My Vera Bradley bag matches my outfit for today
- 70% chance of rain here in the Richmond metro area
+ Wearing cute-as-a-button white J.Crew skirt
- Last day I can really, "technically" wear said skirt
- Rebecca and Fisher hooking up on Greek. What a slut. Boo.
+ Mike last night grilled scallops and made a tomatillo roasted salsa for me for dinner
- Mike has today off (jerk!!! jk)
+ Pink polos look good on everyone
- Mike refuses to wear any degree of shade of pink, including NANTUCKET RED
- Reading the same assignment for 2 different classes. Yes, two different classes and teachers assigned the same thing... boringggg (but easy?)


Unlike Chuck Bass (drool. although he does look a bit too "fabulous" here with the scarf...)

...sigh

But so soon to a new season:


1. School picture: Liberal Arts College Review
2. Bag picture: Vera Bradley
3. Chuck Bass picture: CWTV
4. Gossip Girl clip: CWTV and E! Entertainment Television

No comments:

Post a Comment