Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Conair infiniti i Series Hairdryer



For Christmas I received a present from Mom and Dad that I have needed for years (literally), a new hairdryer. I had been using for ages the old traveling hairdryer my Grandmama had in the Owners closet at the Beach House, and I had grown up using it on vacation. It was probably one of several things I had been using as a coping mechanism over their selling the house in 2003/2004. It was a dinky hairdryer, with no attachments, and had a horrible habit of sucking my hair into it to burn. Not so good. So, I took matters into my own hands this year, especially with my hair now down to my belly button, and decided that I should have a new one. I did some research at ULTA and read reviews. I decided to go with this hairdryer. And yes, IT IS PINK!!

I cannot wait to use it on my super-thin, baby fine hair and see if it frizzes as much as it used to. Supposedly, it is supposed to not do that. I seriously am hair-dumb stylistically-speaking, so you guys can give me tips on it as you see fit!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment