Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Cricut Create



Another big gift that I got this Christmas was the Cricut Create by Provo Craft. I originally had asked for the Expression, but seeing as I don't make big posters an awful lot, this similar tool certainly will come in handy while in my office at home. M really is trying to get me to do things I enjoy more often.



When you open it up, this keyboard appears to match the cartridge you placed within the Cricut, and this area is called the Dashboard.



The Cricut used to come with the cartridge called "George" but it now comes with the cartridge "DonJuan" instead. It includes both letters, numbers, short phrases as well as graphics.



As the Cricut serves many different purposes, they recommend that you purchase Replacement Blades and have a tool kit to really enjoy everything the Cricut offers.



So, M got me two replacement blades and a spatula, to lift graphics and letters from the paper!




Does anyone else have a Cricut Create or Cricut Expression?
I would love to hear people's opinions on the Cricut and what cartridges they have gotten the most use from, as I hope to use mine to make cards, packages, decorated boxes for my jewelry, posters--- any sort of thing I think of, I guess!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment