Thursday, February 19, 2009

How Rude & Some Humor

Jeez! I just hassled some USPS guys and they told me a package I sent Nantucket Dreams in the BEGINNING OF FEBRUARY... has been sitting in a distribution center in BALTIMORE. UGH! How rude! I sent something to arrive before Valentine's Day and it gets lost up there in the mail! I could've driven it to her and given it in person in the same time frame! Goodness. So annoying. Apparently it should be there, they said, in an estimation of a week... RIGHT. I just hope it arrives in one piece (as it is long overdue in general) : ( )

To make myself feel better, I checked on YouTube for some new Gossip Girl humor and found these hysterical numbers... check them out!:
Bass-Talk:

Notes: I love Chuck Bass. Not going to lie. I mean, I fear catching a disease from him, but he is the only one on the show with genuine metrosexual GQ-Esquire style!! And he is funny. I am so with Blair in her taste for me... oh jeez. But I love that last part with the sitcom humor overlapping the sitcom style of this preview!!


Ment-Whore:

Notes: Is Dan doing Miss Carr at Prom? Or is it a charity ball backstage? Anyone else notice that? EWWW. I mean, is Dan 18 yet? Or is it illegal in that aspect too? *gets sick*


Blairanoia:

Notes: Not anything unusual. Nelly Yuki getting the verbal abuse because she turned Blair in to Headmistress and Miss Carr. I really am wondering if anyone knows yet about Carr and Dan - that showdown needs to happen!! Also, LOVE Dorota going off on Chuck (and Serena? or is she just playing witness?) in Polish!! Har har!

No comments:

Post a Comment