Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blog Alert!

Hey readers,

Well, all of you know my love of fashion, news, lifestyle, and all things preppy... so I have a new blog for you all to add to your "to follow" list!

Jennifer, President, introduced me to her amazing lifestyle blog "Life in the Cove" and her online store Calista Cove. She has tres chic taste, ladies! As she put it an email to me, "LITC is not only a daily destination for preppy fashion enthusiasts across the country, but part of a full service shopping experience since the blog is an extension of the Calista Cove accessory boutique." Let me share with you some of my favorite items from her shop:

The L. Erickson Patent Croc Opera Wallet - I would get the midnight blue, personally:


The France Luxe Wide Filigree Tortoise Headband - This reminds me of the engagement ring Michael and I fell in love with from Finks - filigree in platinum on the sides...:


And I know my ladies will love this one:
The Calista Cove's own PINK!! & GREEN!! D-ring belt! (reminds me of the ones they sold at Camp Seafarer, but much more fashionable...):



So go check them out! The Blog and the Shop are faboo, and true, to the Preppy goodness of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment