Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Names

Baby names! Michael and I have been doing faboo lately, no I AM NOT pregnant, but with all of these babies of various people in the news, we've been throwing around baby names...:

1. Addison Sternberg (family names on my Dad's side) - girl name
**Addison is a 6-generation-old middle name
**Sternberg is the German family name of my Grandmother's father's family - ran a dry goods/general store in NOLa, Birmingham, Mobile, and a couple other places in the 20s-30s.

2. Nathaniel James (Michael and I both family first names)

3. Robert Jonathan

4. Lucille Jefferson (My great-grandmother's first name and middle name)

5. Madeline Brandt

6. Michael Worthington


deedle deedle dee.
Of course he wants a 1/2 dozen boys, but, you know... I want a girl to give my shoes and clothes to : )
We're thinking in 4 years or so the babies will have their turn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment