Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday

I got tagged by Beaufort Belle!

7 Random/Weird Facts:

1. My eyes change colors. They regularly go from green to blue so much that I've had people at the DMV try to change that listed on my license!

2. I am going to re-enroll at my alma mater to finish my Bachelor's Degree this fall (R-MC).

3. I attended Camp Seafarer on the Crystal Coast of North Carolina!

4. I am a serious cook. I am incredibly good at cooking, and I will not hesistate to brag about my abilities. I have the High Country cooking of my Worthington/Brandt family lines, the Low Country of my Jones lines, the French of my Van Cleef lines, and the Appalachian of my Robinson and Proctor sides, and my Vuhginyuh Jefferson and Madison too. I have already about 12 cookbooks and I'm not even married yet! I am obsessed with cooking.

5. I cannot WAIT to get married. I have my patterns already picked out: Vera Wang Gilded Leaf Bone for Sunday supper and guests over formal, Royal Doulton Tennyson for holiday formal, for crystal the same as my parents Waterford Lismore, the Herend Rothschild Bird like my Grandmama's which I would use as Serving Ware/Tea sets, and my parents have Tiffany Hampton for silverware, I do like the Tiffany Audubon more, but I also like the Hampton.

6. I had a Livejournal but I don't really use it anymore.

7. I have a golden retriever named Lovely Lady of Lexington. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment