Thursday, September 25, 2008

Brr

Cold day today in VA! Yikes!



Breaking out my Nine West NASO bootie from last winter today to cover up my footsies! I am wearing my Donna Karen nude small fishnets for a fun sexy addition. Wearing my grey cashmere turtleneck sweater dress. I couldn't find the one I'm wearing- from J.Crew from last winter - anywhere on Polyvore - so this was the closestI could find. Mine actually has a 2" band around the bottom so it clings well a bit above the knee. It has no side buttons. It has a single brass button at the 3/4 sleeve. I am wearing my sanddollar necklace with it (I have to carry the beach with me everyday so that is why I wear it, either showing or under my clothes). My hair is in a mussy bun. I wore my Delias jacket again - should've worn a heavy scarf though, because I was a bit chilled on the walk from the lot to my office!!

This storm and this economy match my mood, worried. This 700B bailout seems bogus to me. I am worried we need to stop bailing other out, I know that sounds selfish, but shouldn't we just let what needs to happen, happen? We have plenty of protection - for the bad- and I hate us selling our souls and life to other countries... *sigh*

AND IT IS COLD! Brrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment