Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's only Tuesday?!

Cannot believe it is only Tuesday. I am so tired! I was up until last night til about 12:30 working on something after one of my night courses let out, so unfortunately, I am pooped! What really threw Mike and I off was that last night Mike went to bed ahead of me and in his sleepiness accidentally locked the bedroom door! So I had to pound on it to wake him up, but thankfully I spoke to him through the door so he didn't almost shoot me or something - hey, it could happen with his background!!!! But we barely got up this AM at 7 before getting ready to leave for work. Yikes!

It's cloudy and rainy today so my outfit is me trying to be pre-Fall fashionable and also warm enough while remaining a little bit sunny:

Pink JCrew Skirt!:


White JCrew Teeshirt - Perfect Fit:


And my Ann Taylor Loft Grey cardigan...

AND

Nine West shoes - but mine are brown and crocodile-print:


Plus my white patent leather headband, and a handful of necklaces for a classy-trendy clutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment