Friday, September 12, 2008

Shopping!

Recent buys over the past week (yay payday):


My new pair of Se7ens. Indigo Wash. I buy the Long-leg because I am a tall lady! I am proud though, have to brag. My last pair of Se7ens I got when I was still working at Nordstrom - got them in size 30. This new pair is a 28! Yes!! So exciting/wonderful.


A couple pairs of Hue tights- CANNOT believe neither Nordies OR Dillards had them in colorful colors. I had to settle for boring old Navy and Espresso from Dillards in the Opaque CT tights. Ugh. I will have to buy the other 6 colors I need (not kidding on that) on Hue.com!



This picnic basket Mike and I purchased for our friends who are getting married this weekend. The set is called Somerset. It's Lovely!!

This weekend:



We have R-MC football on Saturday (unless he chooses to train and then I'm getting dolled up for my girlfriends and their beaux and the tailgate) and then the wedding at the Gardens at Sunday Park!



Should be lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment