Saturday, January 15, 2011

Brands I Love: Kate Spade



Last week I told you all about my love affair with the function and comfort of Vera Bradley.

Another brand I have worn for years and always loved is Kate Spade. My first piece came from my aunt and was from the Kate Spade Texas collection at Neiman Marcus (natch, it is denim). I occasionally still use it but only if I am looking for a urban-ish small purse when going out.

Other pieces I have found in the recent past that I love...:


The Stevie Nyack in orange. Yes, it is a baby bag... no, I don't totally care as the color is very cheerful and Hermes-esque!


The Eliza (short) in Atlantic Blue. I fell in love with this bag one day while at the Towson Nordstrom. Le sigh...


The Isabeli in Goldenrod. Isn't that a great bag? I love textures like ostrich. Perfect for going out, and I have a lot of Lilly P that would go with it!

Another thing of Kate Spade's that I reliably love are her shoes - check these babies out!


The Gillian in purple satin. What a gorgeous, sexy evening shoe, right? I would put this with something really plain and simple just to kick it up a notch!



I have a lot of simple work clothes in greys. They look great with my skin tone and I like them for court and generic office work. However, they are perfect to wear out to dinner as well. These shoes, the Chase in grey flannel, would be ideal for the cooler seasons!

I often get my KS items from Nordstrom, as there is no Neiman's nearby. However, the Zappos couture is a very nicely done website, so that is worth looking at as well!


Do you have any favorite Kate Spade pieces?

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment