Sunday, January 16, 2011

Brands I Love: Lilly Pulitzer


Greetings from another edition of Brands I Love! Previously I have talked to you guys about my love of Vera Bradley and Kate Spade. Now, the classic love of Lilly Pulitzer.

The love affair started very early in my family. My Grandmama and my aunt Mellie wore Lilly's shifts when they first came out on Worth Avenue in Palm Beach. My family lived in Coral Gables, Florida then, so of course they understood the function of the dresses!

Here are some of my favorite pieces by her over the years...:


This long shift with a butterfly print was something I found on a vintage site. Love the two slits for legs - very Chinois in style so likely a late 60s cut. Cute!



The Sherman linen dress in Turquoise Alligator Alley is so fresh and clean-looking!



The Starfruit Climbing Up the Ladder shift is too presh!



The Worth Shift in this pattern, cannot remember the name, so someone please help me remember it! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment