Sunday, January 23, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award




Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

Thank you so much to Pink Tulips for giving me the Stylish Blogger Award!
I will now try to come up with some schnazzy things to say.

1. I wear the same size shoe and same size in clothing as my Mom, so we frequently trade things off which is always a blast... especially with some of her vintage items!

2. I have not had my hair cut, in a legitimate way, since 2004. It is VERY long now.

3. I live in Goochland County, Virginia and longingly drive past a lovely, old plantation home everyday. I squint my eyes and try to think of how it would look if M and I lived there.

4. I grew up in Lexington, Virginia, and this upbringing has made me a bit of a snot when it comes to good food, wine and a high appreciation for fine things.

5. I look more like my Grandmama than anyone else in my family.

6. I daily struggle with being a 25-year-old college senior in an undergrad-only college of 1200 students. Everyone knows I am "old" (can't they just say "older" and be nice about it?!)!

7. I have taken over M and my DVR. Shows currently being recorded: Extra Virgin, Southland, The Martha Stewart Show, Grey's Anatomy, the 12am showing up Sportscenter, Conan, The Dish, Soup, How I Met Your Mother, Damages, Greek. No, he doesn't mind. No, I am not totally positive on that last comment.

Fifteen Recently Discovered Bloggers (wow, that is a LOT of bloggers... I couldn't list that many!!!) I have lots of friends, but I have not discovered THAT many recently, here are a handful of recent additions, however!

1. 2frugalfoodies - Boarding school classmate and her hubby making amazingly good food

2. Jamie's J.D. - A Twitter friend whose blog provides me with regular laughs

3. Natalie at Tripping in Heels

4. My cousin's GF, Xiaolu at 6 Bittersweets, makes me drool on a daily basis with her delish-looking meals.

5. A very awesome family friend, Dixie Gypsy, on her adventures in Australia!

6. Amanda and Nick. I always like to get ideas from other people's weddings!

7. Sara in Le Petit Village. Sometimes she does a French word of the day with j'adore!

8. You may follow her on Twitter as SBCVandy, her blog is now titled "My Crooked Life." but I really enjoy her keeping me in the loop about her health! So important!

Feel free to spread the LOVE around, y'all!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment