Sunday, January 30, 2011

Top Gear Series 16

This BBC show is my favorite. My family has been watching it on BBC America since it first came on the air. Here is a trailer for the new season, Series 16:



Series 16 starts on BBC America on February 7 here in the States. It will air at 9 pm EST. Afterwards, Top Gear will be showing a new special "Top Gear: USA Road Trip Special". This special included filming in Asheville, NC up the Blue Ridge Parkway. It includes them racing at Virginia International Raceway ("VIR") near my boarding school Chatham Hall - and continuing to race up to New York City. I cannot wait!

If you cannot wait to see the special that includes places in my neck of the woods, please check out this YouTube that magically has not been pulled in over a month since the special originally aired:

No comments:

Post a Comment