Sunday, January 9, 2011

Vera Bradley

I love the overly patterned, cotton washing-machine-friendly goodness that is Vera Bradley.

While my passion has certainly waned a bit since my Freshman year of college in 2003, or even when I was in boarding school before that... I still like the comfy goodness that is Vera Bradley when I go grocery shopping or am bumming around Charlottesville. The purses are great when you don't want to be handed yet another plastic bag, just stick something in a Vera Bradley!

Here are some of my current favorites:

The Frannie, in Very Berry Paisley:


The Side-By-Side Tote in Make Me Blush:


The Weekender in Symphony in Hue: (I have the laptop case in this pattern)


The Gabby in Imperial Toile:


The Metropolitan in Blue Rhapsody:



Now, I am not one of those Vera Bradley people who collects things in a certain pattern, but I'd love to know what products you all have by this brand! Or do you think it is too juvenile for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment